Friday, March 25, 2011

Up & Coming

It's spring and that means Pedicure Season! With that also comes a slew of new Nail Polish releases. We've put in our orders and are waiting patiently for all that is coming. Here's what you can look forward to:

Femme De Cirque - April 1st


Light pastel like colors are all the rage this Spring and Summer season and we're starting it off right. This collection has 3 sheer colors and one with a slight shimmer. They are feminine and flattering on most skin colors.




Colors Include:
In the Spotlight Pink
So Many Clowns, So Little Time
Step Right Up
I Juggle Men

I am most excited about I Juggle Men, the sparkle/shimmer is absolutely gorgeous. Charlie from Lady of the Lane put I Juggle Men on top of black and I love it! I definitely plan on trying that.


Next Up - May Releases, and there are a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment